200m VGA Extender over Cat5e/6
Model Number: HD-V102TR-200m
Our 200M VGA Audio Extender transmits VGA video up to 1200 feet (200m) away from a computer using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Each video audio extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video and audio to a local monitor, and a remote unit that connects to a monitor.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Supports local and remote VGA monitors.
- Supports resolutions to 1920×1440.
- Sharpest and clearest VGA quality over CAT5/UTP-STP cable of any manufacturer.
- Built-in lightning and ESD surge protection.
- Available with optional stereo audio or RS232 control.
- Use in-house CAT5/5e/6 phone wiring to locate a monitor remotely.
- Optional VESA mounting bracket is available for mounting the remote unit to the back of a flat panel monitor.
- Local Unit
- Host Connection
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Male/Female 15-pin HD connector for computer connection.
- Optional RS232 support – female 9-pin D connector.
- Optional stereo audio support – 3.5mm stereo plug.
- Local Access
- Crisp and clear 1920×1440 video resolution.
- Female 15-pin HD connector for local VGA monitor.
- Optional RS232 support – male 9-pin D connector.
- Optional stereo audio support – 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Remote Unit
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1440; refer to the resolution chart below for resolutions at different lengths.
- Female 15-pin HD connector.
- Optional 3.5mm stereo audio connection.
- Optional male 9-pin D connector for RS232.
- Video Quality Adjustment
- Video quality adjustment for different lengths of CAT5/5e/6 cable is done manually for the video-only extender, and automatically for audio/video or video/RS232 extender.
- Test Pattern for Cable Length
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 – 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH (mm): 95*97*28mm(Sender)
- 220 or 110 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter (Included).
- Power Consumption: 6W (each – local and remote unit).
- Use the PWR-48V-9V0,6A or PWR-12V-9V0,6A DC-DC power converter to install the local unit in a Telecom environment.